Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Galen Stahle
Dr. Galen Stahle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wayzata, MN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Stahle is affiliated with Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc, Stevens Community Medical Center and Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility. He speaks English.
Dr. Galen Stahle has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Galen Stahle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayzata, MN.
Dr. Susan Erickson
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Minnetonka, MN 1.93 mi20
Dr. Thomas Converse
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Minnetonka, MN 1.93 mi44
Dr. Ronald Groat
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Minnetonka, MN 2.24 mi41