A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galen Stahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galen Stahle is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stahle
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stahle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galen Stahle, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahle graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Stahle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galen Wayne Stahle MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Galen W. Stahle practice?
- Dr. Galen Stahle has 1 office location.
Dr. Galen Stahle practices Psychiatry near Wayzata, MN.
See Wayzata Psychiatrists.