A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galen Swartzendruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galen Swartzendruber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galen Swartzendruber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartzendruber graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Swartzendruber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galen Paul Swartzendruber MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Galen P. Swartzendruber practice?
- Dr. Galen Swartzendruber has 1 office location.
Dr. Galen Swartzendruber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.