A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galina Bendich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galina Bendich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galina Bendich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendich graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bendich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galina DR Bendich MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Galina D. Bendich practice?
- Dr. Galina Bendich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Galina Bendich practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.