Learn more about Dr. Galina Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galina Feinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galina Feinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from Donetsk State M. Gorky Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Feinstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Galina I. Feinstein practice?
Dr. Galina Feinstein practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians, Staten Island Family Physicians, and Staten Island Internists.