A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galina Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galina Feinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galina Feinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from Donetsk State M. Gorky Medical University.
Dr. Feinstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galina Feinstein MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Galina Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Galina Feinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Galina Feinstein practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Pediatricians.