Dr. Galina Feinstein MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Staten Island, NY

September 23rd, 2015
Mother
Excellent Doctor, my daughters love her!

July 30th, 2012
Dr. Feinstein is a caring excellent pedatrician. She speaks wth care and understands the needs of each child. She is always available to take a call at any time of day and night. I would reccomend her to anyone.

March 21st, 2012
Appreciative Mother
Dr. Feinstein was beyond helpful when it came to my baby...She instructed me on how important it is for the baby to be breast fed and explained to me in detail the steps to take make my baby as healthy as possible...Her motherly skills are big plus and I learned alot from her!

October 17th, 2011
Thanks1
I appreciate Dr. Feinstein more now than I have ever had. I have used several doctors for my kids, and during this process was never fully satisfied. When I met Dr. Feinstein, I felt at ease knowing my kids were in good hands. She is very knowledgeable and deserves more credit. The office is very personalized and suits those who want their kids to be seen by a doctor who i willing to put time and effort into the visit. Thanks!

July 11th, 2010
I would not recommend her
It took me a while to realize how little she knows and my questions were never answered.Very easy to get appoitment. May be it a sighn?

November 20th, 2009
Long-time patient
Dr. Feinstein has been my child's doctor since birth. She visited us in Staten Island University Hospital and was so sweet and supportive when we first met. I will never forget what she said:"My main goal as a doctor is to help you raise your child to be healthy and happy and if we work as a team and you follow my medical advice, your child will grow up well." She checked my baby and gave concise advice of what to do and what not to do, in regards to diet and other remedies. I was so happy to see how sincere she was in helping my baby and I. She has been taking care of us ever since and I appreciate every time I see her for the help and guidance she has given us.

November 19th, 2009
long time patient
Dr Feinstein is an exceptional, exceptional, exceptional doctor. Intelligent, knowledgeble, attentive to detail, very easy to get along with and always gives you multiple ways to deal with any issues. unlike what I was used to with most doctors where they would rather prescribe first and ask questions later, Dr Feinstein diagnoses you accurately first and then finds the solution that is the best for you even and especially if it doesnt require prescription medicine. In this day and age that is unheard of for any doctor anywhere. I love her and go to her for anything(she is always available even if she isnt in her office). I can get advice from her at 9 in the morning or 11 at night the woman is simply magical. If your child is sick, she will make time to see her immediately no matter what. I have reffered her to anyone and everyone and if you ask her patients(few of which i have become friends with) they come from far and wide because they wouldnt change Dr Feinstein for anyone. Honestly reading some of those reviews I am shocked that they saw the same doctor I saw for years. all i have to tell you is that i am a first generation Dr Feinstein client and my newborn is now a second generation patient. We love her as if she is part of our family and not just our doctor.

November 9th, 2009
Dr. Feinstein is a great Dr. with a nice blend of holistic and traditional treatment regimes. She offers extra advice related to my young teen's self esteem and health when we visit at no extra charge. The only thing that I don't like is that she keeps strange hours which are a little hard for me to keep track of. It would be nice if she had a website listing her hours clearly.

October 17th, 2009
If you care about your child, avoid this doctor
This doctor is horrible. Based on her bedside manner, her expertise and her ability I properly diagnose I doubt she ever even went to medical school. She probably bought her license on Brighton beach. My child was very colicy and "dr feinstien" refused to do anything about it. When I called her to ask about my childs lab results she told me to forget her number (some bedside manner). Then when my child was hysterical from having an inflamed bowel (diagnosed by a different pediatrician) she told me that it's just the baby reacting to bad weather. I'm very happy that I changed to a different doctor. If you truly care about your childs health you should avoid this doctor.

July 30th, 2009
This doctor is horrable. She has no idea what she is doing. I am a nurse and I had to advise her on how to treat my child. My child was colocy and had trouble digesting formula. I came to her and all she told me was to rub my childs back. She was not supportive at all and she did not address our issues at all. She is not easy to get in touch with at her staten island office. If you page her she doesn't respond until hours later and when she does finally call back she makes you feel like you are bothering her. My child had an inflamed stomach which was diagnosed by a different doctor, I came to dr Feinstein with this problem several times because my child was crying in pain and dr Feinstein told me that the crying was my childs reaction to bad weather. After that I had enough with her ignorance and I went to a different pediatrician. Leaving her was the best thing I could of done for my child.