Dr. Galina Gershkovich MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2015
I hate this doctor. She is rude and does not take her time with her patients. She handles you roughly and is a terrible pediatrician.

December 8th, 2014
We love her!
Dr Gershkovich has been our pediatrician for the last ten years. As a busy mother, the best part about Dr G's office is the ease of appointments and the minimal wait time. Her staff is also excellent. I am always surprised when I call in with my generic last name and the nurse instantly recognizes my voice and right away knows which kids I am calling about. Dr Gershkovich is a superb diagnostician, and has a personal connection with each patient. Her manner may appear curt, but knowing her as long as we do, I can attest that she truly cares. She is no-nonsense and doesn't waste time, but has taken the extra step and called me after hours to follow up about a sick child many times. I cannot praise her enough.

November 13th, 2014
I am not sure reason this pediatrician received such good reviews. My personal experience is unfriendly staff, unfriendly doctor who did not take time to warm up to a a baby was very rough in handling baby and baby hysterically cried with her the entire time , which he has never done with any therapists that he sees or any other doctors. I also felt like she rushed me out of the office I had to ask her about basic things like sleep, eating , weight height she did not ask me anything about the baby. She would leave our session and go do other things during the visit constantly. I would never recommend this pediatrician to any parent.

December 12th, 2013
THE BEST DOCTOR
HI, Dr. Galina Gershkovics is the best Dr. My Kids love going to her. They don't like being sick, but when they are and we need to take them to the Dr. They don't go crazy. she's really nice to the kids and the parents. She worries about every child and does follow ups to make sure every child is healthy. we Really appreciate her and for what she's doing to our community!!!

December 7th, 2008
Great Pediatrician!
I've used this pediatrician for about 2 years for my daughter. She was absolutely wonderful. I only switched because I moved to a new neighborhood. I only have the best things to say about her. She was able to diagnose everything quickly and correctly and new exactly what to do to correct the problems. Getting an appointment was never a problem. And, of course, she's wonderful with kids. I highly recommend her.

March 24th, 2008
CHANGED FROM A DIFFERENT LOCAL PEDIATRICIAN DUE TO BAD EXPERIENCE. SHE DIAGNOSIS ACCURATELY, WORKS EXTREMELY EFFICIENTLY AND ALWAYS CHECKS UP ON THE PATIENT. WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. WAIT TIME IS ALWAYS LESS THAN 20 MINUTES. UNBELIEVABLE

August 26th, 2015