Dr. Galina Grigoryan Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Horrific people

Posted on September 30th, 2015

This doctor and her nasty, rude receptionist should be disgusted with themselves. Denying people appointments based on what insurance they have, when you are IN NETWORK!!!

Patient for 2 years

Posted on August 26th, 2014

Dr Grigoryan is a caring Dr who takes her time to review all my medical issues and help me tackle them. When I had to go into the hospital she called ahead and had a great team of specialists review and treat my condition. If she cannot help she is quick to admit and point me in the right direction. Her office manager / secretary is great at getting referrals out fast and helping me get my appointments for testing. She is no frills and gets things done. There does seem to be a long wait but I've been getting all my appt's next day or just a few days later. I find requesting referrals by fax is best but the office also communicates via phone and email. The payoff of waiting is a Dr who cares about actually understanding her patients issues and taking the time to treat and follow up. After trying synthetic thyroid meds and not being pleased, she was willing to prescribe me natural meds which sometimes other Dr's have given me a hard time about in the past. I believe she is open M-R and has evening hours. There is also someone there to draw blood when I needed to have it taken for tests which is convenient. They remodeled the office from when I first started there 2 years ago and the new office is very clean, professional and spacious. Parking can be a challenge and I'm going to suggest she request at least one handicap parking spot in front of the office.

Not recommended!

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

The receptionist is horrible. She was rude to the cable service man on our first visit. The office is only open Tuesday and Thursday from 10-2! There is no reason why we show up for an appointment at 10:15 and leave at 12. No apology what so ever. Probably because they overbook patients because they're only open 8 hours a week. The doctor is nice and caring but she isn't available when you need her. I would not recommend this practice at all!

Very unfriendly and extremely LONG waiting time

Posted on July 10th, 2012

The staff had five other appointments at the same time so that I needed to wait 45 minutes. When I complained about this, the staff said that doctor just got back from her vacation while doctor stated that their computer was having a problem.Also, doctor used her cellphone while I was with her in her office, which looks extremely unprofessional.I will never visit here.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016