Dr. Galina Lensky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Galina Lensky?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Galina Lensky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2017

Horrible

Completely unprofessional. She spent my entire appointments interrupting me and twisting my words to fit what she thought. I was extremely over medicated and had extreme side effects that she basically ignored.

March 15th, 2017

Efficient visit

I saw Dr. Lensky in her Philadelphia office. She is tough, but fair, and focused above all on using our time as efficiently as possible.

March 14th, 2017

Caring and Helpful Psychiatrist in Philadelphia

I saw Dr Galina Lensky in her Philadelphia office. She was interested in listening to me as a person, and in providing most complete care in a caring, respectful and individualized way.  Speaking with her helped me better understand myself and learn how to balance  myself. I highly recommend her.

June 11th, 2012

very professional,straight to the point!

March 27th, 2012

judgemental psychiatrist.

October 24th, 2010

Mark

In the past Dr Lensky was my attending at Northridge Hospital. I can't say about her office or appointments but I could tell that she definitely ...

August 24th, 2010

I had my first visit with Dr Lensky about a month and a half ago. Although I was a little intimidated with her stern demeanor, she made it clear to me that my well-being was her only concern, and I think that's what I need to get better. I've bounced around psychiatrists enough already!

May 26th, 2010

honest review from personal experience

She was my doctor at the Northridge hospital. After spending less than 5 min. with me she mis-diagnosed me. Since then I've visited several other psychiatrists/psychologist who told me that Lensky's diagnosis was absolutely false and I had another condition which was quite different with the condition she had initially mis-diagnosed me with.She had a very bad attitude looking down to the patients, and I believe she needs to seek psycho-therapy for herself first, before she can be in this position.

December 22nd, 2009

Save yourself a trip, please.

Galina Lensky is one of the worst psychiatrist I have ever visited. I'm a physician myself and was lucky to accompany a friend who needed an advocate for her. She is completely oblivious, doesn't know her pharmacology and is completely incompetent. If she was the last MD left on this planet I wouldn't even send my dog for an evaluation with her. I really don't know how she got her license. But it should be revoked!

March 15th, 2017