Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Galina Mindlin
Dr. Galina Mindlin, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Mindlin is affiliated with Mount Sinai West, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Galina Mindlin has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Galina Mindlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Armando Aloran
New York, NY 0.01 mi36
Dr. Zuzana Belisova-Gyure
Neurology, Sleep Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi14
Dr. Michael Gelfand
Neurology, Psychiatry, Residency
New York, NY 0.01 mi7