A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galina Orenshteyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galina Orenshteyn, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galina Orenshteyn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Orenshteyn graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Orenshteyn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galina Orenshteyn MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Galina Orenshteyn practice?
- Dr. Galina Orenshteyn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Galina Orenshteyn practices Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Pediatricians and Astoria Adolescent Specialists.