Overall Review

December 2nd, 2015
Needs to hire some help place is like a circus.

November 26th, 2015
was a good place but not anymore
I truely believe most of those reviews were writen by her staff. She was a great dr. Still is. But the wait time is out of this world. At leats 2.h hrs and still havent been seen by the dr. The girls in the front talk and gossip sobmuch they dnt noe or have a clue of what to do without the dr directing them. Dr's husband walks around like the mob boss. And stares at the workers behind hes such a perv. The workers do not like him n tlk abt him to the patients in private. Eveytime ur child has a little cough its always astma n thats not the case. Been goin here for over 2yrs. N think its time for a change. Dr. Is very over worked and aggervated at times. The girls r rude at times. Always telling the kids they cnt talk but remember its a childrens dr office I think thats the husband being an jerk as usual.

March 31st, 2015
Dr. Galina is a great doctor! My daughter is daughter is 11 now and we have been going to her since my con was born. We moved to Brooklyn and I have tried new pediatrician, but was not satisfied so we still go to Dr. Galina. My con, loves her. My brother and sister now go to her as well,and love her ! If you are looking for a caring, compassionate, smart doctor, you should def. go to !

March 21st, 2015
Exceptional pediatrician. Highly recommend

March 7th, 2015
MAMA
I love Dr. GALINA ORENSHTEYN. At first I saw Dr. Galina as a second opinion 3 years ago. After my first appointment with her I saw how caring and informative she was. She went into great detail and gave me options on my san condition. I felt comfortable and trusted DR. GALINA. RECOMMEND !!!

October 6th, 2013
MOM
Doctor , very good !!!! Recommend for new mom!!!!!

March 26th, 2013
wish all dr.s were like him!!! Mark as HelpfulReport Abuse Currently 3.75 of 4 stars | Best Pediatric Doctor Ever! | show details Jan 2 2013 I couldnt ask for a better doctor for my children. I cant say enough about her. Not only does she get on the childs level to make them feel comfortable but she really listens to make the best possible diagnosis! We just love DR. GALINA !

January 19th, 2013
very unhappy!
I was waiting 1 hour to be seen with my newborn, they took me into 2 different exam rooms, one for vitals and one for the exam, so I had to redress him twice, the doctor was very good, however she says to me don't worry I'm just congested not sneezing so I wont get your baby sick, I can;t take days off..! So the dr was sick! While I was getting my son dressed, the staff was already bringing another child into the exam room, a coughing a child for that matter, and now my newborn is sick! I just took him in for a check up, and a day later now he is coughing!!!

July 11th, 2012
Very good doctor!
I was waiting too long because didnt make an appointment. But doctor still take me and spend enough time with me and my lil one. Described all my questions and gave recommendation about newborn. Reccomend Dr.Galina to new mum!

April 18th, 2012
CORTES LUIS
BEST,BEST,BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 29th, 2011
VERY GOOD DOCTOR, SHE IS VERY NICE TO THE PATIENTS AND EMPLOYEES

January 18th, 2011
looking for new pediatrician
This was my first time visiting and it happened to be on a holiday. I was bringing in my 9 month old son for a check-up. I was a little taken back being that I had to wait more than hour. I was then called, I couldn't be more satisfied with how nice and engaging the staff was with myself and son. I then met with dr. Galina and she spent time allowing me to voice and questions and concerns, as she gave him a physical and explaining everything as she went along. I have decided that it was well worth the wait. I have requested to make her my sons pedatrician. THANK GOD, my son has a great new doctor.