Pediatrician, Internist

21-34 Broadway
Astoria, NY 11106
(718) 204-6900
Locations and availability (2)

|  MOM  |  show details
by JENNY on Oct 6th, 2013

Doctor , very good !!!! Recommend for new mom!!!!!

Mar 26th, 2013

wish all dr.s were like him!!! Mark as HelpfulReport Abuse Currently 3.75 of 4 stars | Best Pediatric Doctor Ever! | show details Jan 2 2013 I couldnt ask for a better doctor for my children. I cant say enough about her. Not only does she get on the childs level to make them feel comfortable but she really listens to make the best possible diagnosis! We just love DR. GALINA !

|  very unhappy!  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2013

I was waiting 1 hour to be seen with my newborn, they took me into 2 different exam rooms, one for vitals and one for the exam, so I had to redress him twice, the doctor was very good, however she says to me don't worry I'm just congested not sneezing so I wont get your baby sick, I can;t take days off..! So the dr was sick! While I was getting my son dressed, the staff was already bringing another child into the exam room, a coughing a child for that matter, and now my newborn is sick! I just took him in for a check up, and a day later now he is coughing!!!

|  Very good doctor!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

I was waiting too long because didnt make an appointment. But doctor still take me and spend enough time with me and my lil one. Described all my questions and gave recommendation about newborn. Reccomend Dr.Galina to new mum!

|  CORTES LUIS  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

BEST,BEST,BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 29th, 2011

VERY GOOD DOCTOR, SHE IS VERY NICE TO THE PATIENTS AND EMPLOYEES

May 11th, 2011

The staff is great the doctor is good but very rude to their employees, I've witnessed the man that works their harass the young ladies not an environment I would recommend

|  looking for new pediatrician  |  show details
by S.Speros on Jan 18th, 2011

This was my first time visiting and it happened to be on a holiday. I was bringing in my 9 month old son for a check-up. I was a little taken back being that I had to wait more than hour. I was then called, I couldn't be more satisfied with how nice and engaging the staff was with myself and son. I then met with dr. Galina and she spent time allowing me to voice and questions and concerns, as she gave him a physical and explaining everything as she went along. I have decided that it was well worth the wait. I have requested to make her my sons pedatrician. THANK GOD, my son has a great new doctor.