Overall Review

2.4

May 6th, 2016
she answered all my questions and concerns very gentle and always ask first before examining my child easy to understand and loving as a mother

February 2nd, 2016
Don't advise to visit Privorotski Galina, waited for an hour, came for initial appointment, she charged me twice and did nothing. When I called the office, was told she charged me for additional services for which I never asked her. Never received these services and don't find this doctor to be reliable. Never will visit her for the second time. She is the worst Doctor I have ever seen in US

April 7th, 2015
Completely disappointed
I have been taking my two kids to her for a long time already. Before she was rich and famous she worked as a doctor. Now Dr. privoritsky is barely even in a office. She has hired few nurse practicioners that most likely will see you in an appointment. This is not right. I am completely disappointed. You will make an appointment thinking you have an appointment with a dr. But no once you go there you find out you are seen by a nurse practcioner. Also Dr. privoritsky don't even ask too many questions about child's growing and activity level and so on.

February 5th, 2015
The worst doctor ever
She does not care about her patients, not helpful, not on time, doesn't diagnose her patients correctly. They should not let her treat kids.

March 21st, 2013
Very Good
Very good doctor, spent quality time with my son when he had pink eye. Gave him appropriate medication and follow up. Highly recommend, very friendly and accurate observations. Staff was friendly as well. My only complaint is the very long wait time due to always having a full office. Otherwise, 5 stars!

February 9th, 2012
They do not care about sick kids.
I recived a call from my day care provider that my son got 104 temparture. I rushed to take him and I took him to Dr. Galina Privorotsky, MD. She was our provider before I swith (because of moving), but I went to her because she was 5 minutes away from day care. I came to the office with sick child with 104 temperature on my hands, who was very sick and asked them to get paid appoitment just to checj that was wrong with my son as asap. The office turned me away and told me that they will not let my child be seen by the doctor and even refused to give a Tulenol. They told they do not treat pations that left them to other doctor. WOW they refused to check my sick son for money because I tranfer him to onother doctor. They do not care about sick kids.

February 9th, 2012
They do not care about sick kids.

October 4th, 2010
Waiting time is unacceptable
Waiting time is unacceptable in this office. Doctor doesn't spend enough time with your baby...