Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Galina Sabir
Dr. Galina Sabir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Plaines, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sabir is affiliated with St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca, Monroe Clinic Hospital and Rhode Island Hospital. Dr. Sabir has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Galina Sabir has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Galina Sabir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Plaines, IL.
Dr. Lawrence Rudnick
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Des Plaines, IL 0 mi28
Dr. Gary Artinian
Des Plaines, IL 0 mi39
Dr. Heyer Devarapalli
Des Plaines, IL 0 mi17