A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galina Staroselsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galina Staroselsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galina Staroselsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Staroselsky graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Staroselsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galina Staroselsky MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Galina Staroselsky practice?
- Dr. Galina Staroselsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Galina Staroselsky practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.