A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galina Staroselsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Galina Staroselsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staroselsky
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Staroselsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galina Staroselsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Staroselsky graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Staroselsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galina Staroselsky MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Galina Staroselsky practice?
- Dr. Galina Staroselsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Galina Staroselsky practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.