Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Galina Vayner
Dr. Galina Vayner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peachtree Corners, GA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vayner is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Forsyth, St Joseph's Hospital and Wellstar North Fulton Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Galina Vayner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Galina Vayner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peachtree Corners, GA.
Dr. Saraswathi Jampala
Peachtree Corners, GA 0 mi16
Dr. William Eyzaguirre
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Peachtree Corners, GA 0 mi56
Dr. Liliana Guevara Bermudez
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Peachtree Corners, GA 0 mi