A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galit Kastner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galit Kastner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kastner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Harris Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galit Kastner MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Galit Kastner practice?
- Dr. Galit Kastner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Galit Kastner practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.