Learn more about Dr. Galit Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galit Rosen, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rosen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galit P Rosen FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Galit P. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Galit Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Galit Rosen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Oncologists, and Phoenix Hematologists.