A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galit Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galit Rosen, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rosen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galit P Rosen FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Galit P. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Galit Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Galit Rosen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.