A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Galit Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Galit Rosen, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rosen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Galit P Rosen FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Galit P. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Galit Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Galit Rosen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Oncologists, and Phoenix Hematologists.