Dr. Galyn Vande Zande DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017
Good Doc
I like him a lot. He takes time and listens to me, and he cares about my overall well-being. He knows my medical history and is careful in his medical recommendations for me. He is very professional, informed and up-to-date on medical information and practice. He explains things very well and can communicate and translate technical, medical details in an understandable way. Even though I'm an older patient, I can imagine he's great with young mothers with lots of questions. I really trust his judgment.

May 25th, 2013
BEWARE
Doctor does not take time to listen to patient, constant improper diagnosis and unnecessary testing, prescribes medicines with serious side effects regardless of the risks of it affecting other illnesses, very unprofessional beside manners, refuses to heed other doctors advice no matter how many disagree with him, very disappointed if you value your health seriously think of the doctor you choose

December 4th, 2011
wow very impressed
this dr is one a a few that will check and double check everything and spend time to answer all questions.

August 1st, 2011
Best Doctor! Don't plan on switching.
I was recommended to this doctor by a friend when I became pregnant with my first child and he truely gave the best care. He listened to my conserns while I was pregnant and after when I got the baby blues. When my son got sick, ge actually sqeezed him in to be seen even though he was full of appoinments that day. He is just an overall caring doctor that in my opinion is one-of-a-kind.

December 5th, 2014