A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gamal Elsaidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsaidi graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Elsaidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gamal A Elsaidi DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gamal A. Elsaidi practice?
- Dr. Gamal Elsaidi has 12 office locations.
Dr. Gamal Elsaidi practices Emergency Medicine near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clare, MI and Sandusky, MI.
See Wayne Emergency Physicians.