Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gamal Elsaidi
Dr. Gamal Elsaidi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Branch, MI, with other offices in Dearborn, MI and Owosso, MI (and 11 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Elsaidi is affiliated with Sampson Regional Medical Center, West Branch Regional Medical Center and Oakwood Southshore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gamal Elsaidi has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Gamal Elsaidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Branch, MI.
Dr. Luis Trujillo
Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
West Branch, MI 0.01 mi39
Dr. Leonides Dizon
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
West Branch, MI 0.01 mi50
Dr. Jose Magno
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
West Branch, MI 0.01 mi42