Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 10th, 2012

I feel blessed that I was treated and I still continue in follow-up by this kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and skilled doctor. He and his staff made a scary diagnosis easier to deal with through their kindness, gentleness and efficiency. All of them in this office are amazing and I am very grateful to have been referred to Dr. Eltabbakh.

Nov 1st, 2011

I am so thankful for the wonderful care that Dr Eltabbakh provided for me. I was so fortunate to be referred to him. I sincerely appreciate his professional and compassionate bedside and office manner. I will be forever grateful to you and your wonderful staff.

|  Wonderful doctor!  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2010

Absolutely would recommend to others!

|  Vermont is fortunate to have him  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2009

Skilled and responsive. Bedside and office manner professional, empathetic, and friendly. Understands that the patient is the decision-maker. Direct oversight of staff performance. (My opinion is based upon 3 years of contact.)

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
by grateful Linda on Mar 15th, 2009

I was very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Eltabbakh. He is caring, compassionate and very experienced. He thoroughly discussed my options and helped me make the right decision. He visited me every day after my surgery and called me home several times to check on me. I strongly recommend him for any woman needing a gynecologic surgery.

by anonymous on Nov 24th, 2008

I am very glad that I found him. He is courteous and kind. My experien ce in his office was very positive. I would recommend him full-heartedly.

Nov 23rd, 2008

excellent physician and best gynecologic surgeon.

Nov 12th, 2008

performs surgery when not needed. Only cares about money. Find another doctor. This one doesn't have a heart