A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gamal Mostafa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gamal Mostafa is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mostafa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mostafa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gamal Mostafa, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostafa graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mostafa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gamal Mostafa MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Gamal Mostafa practice?
- Dr. Gamal Mostafa has 1 office location.
Dr. Gamal Mostafa practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.