A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gamal Mostafa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gamal Mostafa is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mostafa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mostafa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gamal Mostafa, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostafa graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mostafa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gamal Mostafa MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Gamal Mostafa practice?
- Dr. Gamal Mostafa has 1 office location.
Dr. Gamal Mostafa practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.