Dr. Gamaliel Batalla MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Massillon, OH

2.3

June 3rd, 2016
El peor médico que he visitado en mi vida
Estafador y mal médico, solo le interesa sacar dinero de los pacientes. Es un pedante.

November 17th, 2015
During my very first visit Batalla never asked a single question. He just said that there's really nothing they can do for migraines. I explained I have been suffering for years, missing work, missing out in family events etc. He said well here's a pain cream u can rub on ur forehead! He left the room and didn't come back. The second visit was even worse. He does not care, doesn't want to help and he should be in some other profession. I just found an amazing doctor by the grace of God. She mentioned so many options that are available that he NEVER would waste his time on me to explain nor try. I mean why should I have a chance at feeling better?

October 25th, 2015
Such a rude, pompous Dr.

March 23rd, 2015
The Drs. Didn't listen to me. I was in severe pain for over a year. My legs were hurting pretty bad, and the pain in my neck got worse after they gave me shots there. I finally told my p.c.p. All my symptoms. He prescribed require for leg pai, which helped with leg pain right away. He ordered x- Rays on neck and discovered I have 2 broken screws in neck, and a fusion that didn't take. I fired this pain mgmt. dr. Batalla and dr. Smith are terrible Drs. Only interested in " giving shots" whether you need them or not. The staff were very nice but these doctors are the worst. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

August 3rd, 2014
He was mean, and didn't listen at all, gave me medicine which didn't work, and said well , that's all I can do for you. He only treats the diagnosis, and if the medicine doesn't work, oh well , sorry about your luck. Only tried Lyrica for fibromyalgia, didn't work for me, so he upped the dose, still didn't work for me, and that was it, that was all he tried, so I was left to go back to my family doctor, and still be in severe pain, needless to say, my family doctor did nothing either, he said if pain management couldn't help you, I can't either... Nice huh!? I also had painful back injections, which made the pain worse... Stay away from this doctor!

April 15th, 2014
RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL
Worst doctor I have ever seen. He had me in tears. Did not want to hear what I had to say about my pain. Wanted to treat me for something I didn't have. Wanted to put me on medicine I had already been on that did not work. Screamed at me "take it or leave it." I left it. He did not read my chart. I asked him about something that was in it. He said "he was not my secretary". I have never been treated so poorly. Would NOT EVER recommend this doctor not even to clean your toilet!

January 15th, 2014
Worst Pain Management DR. EVER
Don't waste your time with him. He did not LISTEN to me one bit-I even let him do a series of injections on me which were excruciatingly painful. He gave me medicine that interacted with other medicines and continued to do so after I brought it to his attention, until my pharmacist told me how dangerous it was. He didn't make eye contact with me and acted like he did not CARE. I was out of work some time until I got answers elsewhere. I would not recommend him to anyone, EVER!!!

February 26th, 2013
He isn't worth my money...
I saw dr. Batalla or how ever u spell his name. He was rude an uncaring. I refused the shot to the back. He did not ask why or why I felt I should be put to sleep. He didn't want to find other methods to calming the pain.. I would not recommend seeing this doctor. He don't care an he will never care.. I refuse to go back to that place again. I only switched pain doctors cus the one I had before is in the falls that a little of a long drive from canton..

June 26th, 2008
Pain from the pain doctor
I found this doctor to be what I feel (uncaring) and his pain treatment is drawn out (ie) get more money.His approach seens to be treat the symptom - not the cause. I have have 5 back shots from a prior doctor with good results. Having 1 shot from Dr Batalla, I endured more pain then I had prior to the shot