Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

210 Jpm Rd
Ste 100
Lewisburg, PA 17837
570-524-6707
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever seen. He had me in tears. Did not want to hear what I had to say about my pain. Wanted to treat me for something I didn't have. Wanted to put me on medicine I had already been on that did not work. Screamed at me "take it or leave it." I left it. He did not read my chart. I asked him about something that was in it. He said "he was not my secretary". I have never been treated so poorly. Would NOT EVER recommend this doctor not even to clean your toilet!

|  Worst Pain Management DR. EVER  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2014

Don't waste your time with him. He did not LISTEN to me one bit-I even let him do a series of injections on me which were excruciatingly painful. He gave me medicine that interacted with other medicines and continued to do so after I brought it to his attention, until my pharmacist told me how dangerous it was. He didn't make eye contact with me and acted like he did not CARE. I was out of work some time until I got answers elsewhere. I would not recommend him to anyone, EVER!!!

|  He isn't worth my money...  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2013

I saw dr. Batalla or how ever u spell his name. He was rude an uncaring. I refused the shot to the back. He did not ask why or why I felt I should be put to sleep. He didn't want to find other methods to calming the pain.. I would not recommend seeing this doctor. He don't care an he will never care.. I refuse to go back to that place again. I only switched pain doctors cus the one I had before is in the falls that a little of a long drive from canton..

|  Pain from the pain doctor  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2008

I found this doctor to be what I feel (uncaring) and his pain treatment is drawn out (ie) get more money.His approach seens to be treat the symptom - not the cause. I have have 5 back shots from a prior doctor with good results. Having 1 shot from Dr Batalla, I endured more pain then I had prior to the shot