Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

Comprehensive Care Anesthesia Services
875 8th St NE
Massillon, OH 44646
330-834-4788
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  show details
Aug 3rd, 2014

He was mean, and didn't listen at all, gave me medicine which didn't work, and said well , that's all I can do for you. He only treats the diagnosis, and if the medicine doesn't work, oh well , sorry about your luck. Only tried Lyrica for fibromyalgia, didn't work for me, so he upped the dose, still didn't work for me, and that was it, that was all he tried, so I was left to go back to my family doctor, and still be in severe pain, needless to say, my family doctor did nothing either, he said if pain management couldn't help you, I can't either... Nice huh!? I also had painful back injections, which made the pain worse... Stay away from this doctor!

|  RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever seen. He had me in tears. Did not want to hear what I had to say about my pain. Wanted to treat me for something I didn't have. Wanted to put me on medicine I had already been on that did not work. Screamed at me "take it or leave it." I left it. He did not read my chart. I asked him about something that was in it. He said "he was not my secretary". I have never been treated so poorly. Would NOT EVER recommend this doctor not even to clean your toilet!

|  Worst Pain Management DR. EVER  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2014

Don't waste your time with him. He did not LISTEN to me one bit-I even let him do a series of injections on me which were excruciatingly painful. He gave me medicine that interacted with other medicines and continued to do so after I brought it to his attention, until my pharmacist told me how dangerous it was. He didn't make eye contact with me and acted like he did not CARE. I was out of work some time until I got answers elsewhere. I would not recommend him to anyone, EVER!!!

|  He isn't worth my money...  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2013

I saw dr. Batalla or how ever u spell his name. He was rude an uncaring. I refused the shot to the back. He did not ask why or why I felt I should be put to sleep. He didn't want to find other methods to calming the pain.. I would not recommend seeing this doctor. He don't care an he will never care.. I refuse to go back to that place again. I only switched pain doctors cus the one I had before is in the falls that a little of a long drive from canton..

|  Pain from the pain doctor  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2008

I found this doctor to be what I feel (uncaring) and his pain treatment is drawn out (ie) get more money.His approach seens to be treat the symptom - not the cause. I have have 5 back shots from a prior doctor with good results. Having 1 shot from Dr Batalla, I endured more pain then I had prior to the shot