A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gamaliel Immanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gamaliel Immanuel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gamaliel Immanuel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Immanuel graduated from Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Immanuel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gamaliel DR Immanuel MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gamaliel D. Immanuel practice?
- Dr. Gamaliel Immanuel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gamaliel Immanuel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Hempstead Internists and Hempstead Gastroenterologists.