A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gamaliel Immanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gamaliel Immanuel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Immanuel
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Immanuel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gamaliel Immanuel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Immanuel graduated from Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Immanuel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gamaliel DR Immanuel MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gamaliel D. Immanuel practice?
- Dr. Gamaliel Immanuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gamaliel Immanuel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hempstead, NY.
See Hempstead Internists and Hempstead Gastroenterologists.