Dr. Gamdur Brar Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gamdur Brar?

Posted on November 9th, 2015

it takes longer to get called back then to actually see the dr. poor staff

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Not impressed. When the Dr. stops long enough to ask him a question, he gives very short answers. Feel like you have to block the door to talk to him.

Rude and unfriendly all together!

Posted on July 31st, 2015

I find that his office manger Rude! She's never friendly an never smiles. My child had a physical and I wasn't happy with the over all service my child is getting. I've never had any problems until my last visit. Therefore I'll be looking for a new pediatrician an hopefully will get answers that I'm looking for answered.

The Best Doctor for A Child

Posted on August 5th, 2014

One of the best children doctors, i have been going to him for about 8 years and sadly i have to move on to a adult doctor, but he is the best in the business.

DEGRADING,DIRTY FACILLITY,UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on August 7th, 2013

ERROGANT RUDE STAFF AND DOCTOR .EVERY TIME I TOOK MY DOUGHTER FOR SHOTS SHE WOULD GET SICK AFTER THE APPOINTEMENT DUE TO THE UNCLEAN FACILLITY.WHATEVER YOU DO DONT ASK WHAT THEY ARE INJECTING INTO YOUR CHILD , I DID AND THEY COULDNT TELL ME.I EXPLAINED I WASNT COMFORTABLE LETTING THEM INJECT MY BABY WITH SOMETHING THEY COULDNT TELL ME WHAT IT WAS ! THEY KEPT HARASSING ME CALLING TWO THREE TIMES A WEEK INSISTING I COME BACK I TOLD THEM MY DAUGHTER WASNT SICK SO THERE WAS NO NEED FOR HER TO BE SEEN. NOW WE ARENT ALLOWED TO BE SEEN .

Great doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Friendly, funny and knowledgeable, I highly recommend him.

Friendly

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr Briar is always friendly and great with my infant and 4 yr old son. My son is always anxious and cries when he goes to he doctors--but Dr Brar always knows how to calm him down and puts him at ease. He takes the time to listen and always asks if I have any questions. Great Doctor!

Posted on October 5th, 2010

Great doctor, gets at eye level when speaking with my 3 yr old son. Gives great advice and always seems cheerful.

Daughter suffered needelessly under Brar's care

Posted on October 5th, 2009

At 1 week old I was complaining that something was wrong with my daughter. Dr. Brar dismissed me and said I was a first time mom and I just needed to take a deep breath. I kept going back until finally he sent us to Children's Hospital for a $2,000 test. After receiving the diagnosis I suspected all along, I switched peds and my daughter is now seeing a specialist for her health issues. Dr. Brar never bothered to contact me regarding my baby's test results. Too pompous and arrogant to admit his mistake and offer an apology.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017