A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gamil Makar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gamil Makar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gamil Makar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Makar graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Makar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gamil Lamey Bekheet Makar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gamil L. Makar practice?
- Dr. Gamil Makar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gamil Makar practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belle Mead, NJ.
See Clifton Family Physicians and Clifton Geriatric Doctors.