A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gamil Makar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gamil Makar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makar
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Makar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gamil Makar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Makar graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Makar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gamil Lamey Bekheet Makar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gamil L. Makar practice?
- Dr. Gamil Makar has 1 office location.
Dr. Gamil Makar practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Family Physicians and Clifton Geriatric Doctors.