A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gamil Makar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gamil Makar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gamil Makar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Makar graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Makar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gamil Lamey Bekheet Makar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gamil L. Makar practice?
- Dr. Gamil Makar has 1 office location.
Dr. Gamil Makar practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Family Physicians and Clifton Geriatric Doctors.