A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gammal Hassanien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gammal Hassanien is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassanien graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Hassanien has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gammal A Hassanien DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gammal A. Hassanien practice?
- Dr. Gammal Hassanien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gammal Hassanien practices Internal Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Wayne, NJ.
See Stratford Internists.