Dr. Gamwell Rogers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gamwell Rogers?

Great Doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2015

I really like Dr Rogers. I never feel rushed when I see him. He is also the only one of many Drs to take my issue seriously which I really appreciated. Explains things and has an excellent bedside manner .

The best!

Posted on June 5th, 2013

After dealing with years of sinus infections and congestion, a nasty fall (complete with a face plant into a wall- not recommended) finally forced me to make an appointment with an ENT specialist. After doing some research and reading positive reviews about Dr. Rogers, I made an appoinment. They were able to get me in that same week, and I was impressed right from the beginning. Their scheduler gave me directions, information about parking (always four dollars- not their fault), and emailed me the paperwork to fill out prior to the appoinment. I've been to many doctors in the last few years (autoimmune disease) and I've never had anyone better prepare me for an appoinment. For my first visit (and all subsequent follow-ups) I only waited for five minutes before being called to an exam room. Dr. Roger's support staff is awesome, and I felt comfortable immediately. After listening to my issues and an examination, Dr. Rogers went over a thorough list of options for treatment, and described it all in great detail. I ended up having allergy testing and a CT scan (done in the office, with a super high tech machine that moves around your face while you stand up- super cool), and got all of the results immediately. After confirming damage to my septum and sinus blockage, I decided to have surgery. I'm fortunate enough to have fairly decent insurance, and their office contacted them to determine coverage and schedule the surgery date promptly. I met with Dr. Roger's PA, Allison, for my pre-op appoinment, and she did a wonderful job explaining the whole procedure. I've dealt with many doctors who seem to be in a rush to get you in and out, but she (and Dr. Rogers) patiently answered every question I had. My surgery-septoplasty and turbinate reduction- went smoothly, and my family was very impressed with Dr. Rogers and how quickly I recovered. Honestly, I was a little freaked out before surgery, because I've been lucky enough to never have an operation before. I also stupidly Googled information about the procedure a few days beforehand, and after reading some horror stories (NOT recommended) I started rethinking the whole thing. Luckily, I didn't chicken out. I had minimal pain, and the only thing that really bothered me were the nasal "splints" that are kept in for a week post-surgery to keep the septum straight. When those were removed a week later, I was ecstatic. After being congested for so long, I was shocked to be able to breathe so well through my nose. I've had more energy and decreased snoring (happily reported by my husband) since my surgery two weeks ago. I called the office twice after my surgery to ask a few questions, and my calls were returned within an hour (that has NEVER happened to me- I did call right when the office opened, which probably helped) by Allison and Dr. Roger's nurse (love her). I feel very lucky to have the experience I did, and I'm positive that issues with other doctors really helped me appreciate Dr. Rogers and his staff. I've never written a review for a health care provider bedore, but I had to give credit where it's due. Dr. Roger's and his staff couldn't be better.

Young but awesome!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

I had an issue with my sinuses that needed to be fixed promptly since I live overseas. I got an appointment to see Dr Rogers because other friends/family had seen another dr in the practice and they liked the office. Dr Rogers was great! He spent time explaining exactly what was wrong, how I could manage it and what surgical options there were. I had surgery and that part of me is now pretty much fixed. He did inform me that there is a great Dr closer to my parents home but I would still travel to see him because he treated me so well which is rare these days.

Posted on August 19th, 2017