A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gana Nadiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gana Nadiga is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gana Nadiga, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadiga graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Nadiga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gana Rhiann Nadiga MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gana R. Nadiga practice?
- Dr. Gana Nadiga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gana Nadiga practices Ophthalmology near Marshall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Marshall Ophthalmologists.