A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganana Tesfa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganana Tesfa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganana Tesfa, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tesfa graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tesfa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganana Tesfa MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ganana Tesfa practice?
- Dr. Ganana Tesfa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ganana Tesfa practices Neurology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Neurologists.