A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganapathy Bala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganapathy Bala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganapathy Bala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bala graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Bala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Spanish Peaks Reg Hlth Ctr - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganapathy Bala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ganapathy Bala practice?
- Dr. Ganapathy Bala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ganapathy Bala practices Allergy & Immunology near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Canon City, CO.
See Pueblo Allergists.