A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganapathy Bala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganapathy Bala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganapathy Bala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bala graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Bala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Spanish Peaks Reg Hlth Ctr - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganapathy Bala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ganapathy Bala practice?
- Dr. Ganapathy Bala has 1 office location.
Dr. Ganapathy Bala practices Allergy & Immunology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Allergists.