A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gandhi Y'Chili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gandhi Y'Chili is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gandhi Y'Chili, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Y'Chili graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Y'Chili has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gandhi Y'Chili MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gandhi Y'Chili practice?
- Dr. Gandhi Y'Chili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gandhi Y'Chili practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Albany, GA.
See Albany Internists and Albany Gastroenterologists.