A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganesan Murali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganesan Murali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganesan Murali, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murali graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Murali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganesan Murali MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ganesan Murali practice?
- Dr. Ganesan Murali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ganesan Murali practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.