Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  We love him!!  |  show details
by Jeanne Belbot on Dec 16th, 2014

Dr. Deshmukh is the best!! He is very good at his job.

|  adore him!  |  show details
by Dawn B. on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr Deshmukh is wonderful. My 2 hr surgery turned into 7 hours on the table. He brought in another surgeon as well when my bladder had to be worked on, in addition to the partial hysterectomy that had to be done due to a burst cyst. He checked on me constantly while I was in the hospital and was only a phone call away when I left the hospital. He is honest and straight forward.

|  He is the best!  |  show details
by Kathy G. on Feb 3rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Deshmukh since 1994. When other doctors were wanting to yank out my colon, he was the only doctor who really listened to me and was willing to find other medications that did not make me sick or turn my nails yellow. I had multiple fistulas and other problems associated with the colon and he "fixed me" every time. He truly cares about his patients. I moved to northern Michigan and will travel to his locations to see him instead of finding a closer doctor. I trust him with my life.

|  show details
Jan 29th, 2013

Professional and excellent

|  Crohns Disease  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Deshmukh for going on 20 years now I believe. Thru 2 resections that he's performed and countless out-patient procedures. I wouldn't see any another Dr when it comes to my Crohns Disease and all other issues ranging from my Esophagus to Rectum.

|  I would put all zeros if I can  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

The title says it all.

|  Colonscopy  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

Dr. Deshmukh did my colonoscopy; he was kind and friendly, the procedure went very well.

|  very thorough  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

Dr. Deshmukh is very thorough and spent a lot of time with me discussing treatment options. He is very caring and personable.

|  show details
Apr 2nd, 2009

Dr. Deshmukh is an excellent doctor who knows what he's doing, explains everything, and did such fine surgery that I have no problems he was recommended to me by doctors and nurses in the hospital.