A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganesh Gunasekaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganesh Gunasekaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganesh Gunasekaran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunasekaran graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Gunasekaran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganesh Gunasekaran BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ganesh Gunasekaran practice?
- Dr. Ganesh Gunasekaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Ganesh Gunasekaran practices Surgery near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Surgeons.