A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganesh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganesh Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganesh Gupta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Christus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganesh Prasad Gupta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ganesh P. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ganesh Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Ganesh Gupta practices Family Medicine near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Primary Care Doctors.