Dr. Ganesh Nair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ganesh Nair?

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr. Nair is not educated regarding current treatment for regulating thyroid hormones. At one visit, he told me that I should just learn to be happy being ten pounds overweight. He does not listen to patients regarding their symptoms, he relies on the "normal range" of lab values to determine treatment. In seven years of treatment, he has never changed my medication dossge, despite my symptoms. So much for being a specialist - time to find a new physician!

This doctor is really through and explains the diagnosis so that you can understand it

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Dr. Nair Has been following my mother for approx. 6 months now for hypothyroidism. He has been absulutely wonderful. He listens to all of her complaints, (even though some of them are not related to her diagnosis. He makes her feel that he really cares. I think that more doctors should be like him. His office staff are friendly and seems to remember each patient. We really like that.

Posted on November 27th, 2011

When I first started seeing Dr. Nair, my symptoms included: hypothyroid, hyperparathyoid, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, borderline high blood sugar, and a vitamin D deficiency. I felt awful, had no energy, memory lapses, and my hair was dry, brittle and shedding prolifically. After six months of blood monitoring and repeated adjustments to my medication, my blood parameters are all now in a normal range, my hair is shiny and strong, and my memory and energy and memory are greatly improved. With better health, my life is better. I am happy that I began seeing Dr. Nair and grateful for how he has improved my health.

Posted on May 1st, 2017