A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganesh Palapattu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganesh Palapattu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganesh Palapattu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palapattu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Palapattu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Highland Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview MedCent
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganesh S Palapattu MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ganesh S. Palapattu practice?
- Dr. Ganesh Palapattu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ganesh Palapattu practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.