A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganesh Palapattu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganesh Palapattu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palapattu
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Palapattu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganesh Palapattu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palapattu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Palapattu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Highland Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview MedCent
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganesh S Palapattu MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ganesh S. Palapattu practice?
- Dr. Ganesh Palapattu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ganesh Palapattu practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.