A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganesh Palapattu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganesh Palapattu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palapattu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Palapattu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palapattu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ganesh S. Palapattu practice?
Dr. Ganesh Palapattu practices Urology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Ann Arbor Urologists, Ann Arbor Physiatrists, and Ann Arbor Surgeons.