Learn more about Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanmugam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shanmugam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanmugam graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shanmugam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam practice?
- Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam has 14 office locations.
Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam practices Allergy & Immunology near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Spring, TX.
See College Station Allergists.