A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanmugam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shanmugam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanmugam graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shanmugam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam practice?
- Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam has 14 office locations.
Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam practices Allergy & Immunology near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Spring, TX.
See College Station Allergists.