A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanmugam
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shanmugam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanmugam graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shanmugam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam practice?
- Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam has 14 office locations.
Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam practices Allergy & Immunology near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Spring, TX.
See College Station Allergists.