A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanmugam graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanmugam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- College Station Medical Center
- Cy Fair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam practice?
- Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam has 1 office location.
Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam practices Allergy & Immunology near College Station, TX.
See College Station Allergists.