Dr. Ganesh Yamraj MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Frankfort, KY

3.3

October 29th, 2014
Horrendous experience, never going back

March 21st, 2014
very welcoming!
I visited Dr. Yamraj today and he was very friendly and insightful. I'm new to the area and I'm very glad I was recommended to see him. His staff was extremely friendly as well, asking about my day and what brought me here. I felt very at home, and will absolutely make Dr. Yamraj my personal physician.

March 6th, 2014
Patient
Been going back and forth a couple weeks now, doctor has given me the wrong diagnosis 3 times. When I call I am on hold for 10-15 mins and then eventually hung up on. When I do get someone they say they will call me back and never do. Doctor sees many patients a day so he tries to get you in and out quickly and dismisses anything you have to say. Would not recommend to anyone.

July 9th, 2013
Saved my life
I was having chest pain for 3 days. It was getting worse. My doctor's office was closed. It was a Sunday. I heard about Dr Yamraj and just walked in to his office. He did an EKG on me, and said I was having a heart attack. The ambulance rushed me to FRMC and they sent me to UK. Had 4 stents placed. He saved my life.

June 22nd, 2013
Horrible
He has no idea what he's doing, the office is disorganized, and he has horrible bedside manner.

March 5th, 2012
Have been very satified with the care ai receive from Dr Yamraj
Switched to Dr. G. and Dr. B. over a year ago and have been very satified with the care I have received from both of them. They seem to care about my health and are helping me get my sugar under control. I have feeling some people give them bad reviews because they do not just hand out medicine unless needed. I like that about them!

September 6th, 2011
I love him
Bhawan is wonderful. There is only one bad thing I can say about him. That is that his brother is Genash. Unfortunately, that's an unavoidable problem. It's not his fault.

May 12th, 2011
rude
This Doctor was rude to me and my family did not care for my needs. He did not care about how much the meds cost me. Did not spend much time with me. Asked me to stop seeing them witch i had already made that choice before i saw him the last time. Thank god i don't see him no more. He was rude I was in pain allot it took over a year to get to go see a pain doctor. If you don't mind paying for high price meds he right for you.

January 31st, 2011
I absolutely LOVE this office and the Doctors in it.They can ALWAYS get me in, and they are open 365 days a year!! Not to mention until 10pm. Your children always seem to get sick at night and this saves a ton versus an ER visit!

November 15th, 2010
I needed a referal
I needed a referal, sent me to a quack of a pain specialist. Now I need a referal to a real Dr and it has been 2 1/2 weeks and no referal. The office staff keeps telling me they have to find my chart. Over 2 weeks to find a simple CHART!

September 22nd, 2010
Excellent service
Dr Yamraj was very efficient and precise in his diagnosis

April 17th, 2010
Very poor response time
I was given an antibiotic by this doctor that did not agree with me. I contacted their office several times for two days in a row with no return response. After my illness began to relapse, I ended up having to go back to their office to receive a response. This was very frustrating and I felt it to be terrible customer service. I will not go back to this doctor