A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganesha Perera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganesha Perera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ganesha Perera, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Perera graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Perera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganesha Boniface Perera MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ganesha B. Perera practice?
- Dr. Ganesha Perera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ganesha Perera practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA.
See Florence Surgeons.