A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gang Meng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gang Meng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Meng graduated from Southeast University Medical College, Nanjing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gang Meng practice?
Dr. Gang Meng practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.