A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qiang Meng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qiang Meng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Meng graduated from Southeast University Medical College, Nanjing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qiang Meng MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Qiang Meng practice?
- Dr. Qiang Meng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Qiang Meng practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.