A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gang Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gang Quan, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gang Quan, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Dr. Quan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gang Quan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gang Quan practice?
- Dr. Gang Quan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gang Quan practices Gastroenterology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Denton Gastroenterologists.