Dr. Gang Quan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 1st, 2016
Avoid this doctor! Unethical and unprofessional!
This doctor was very dismissive of my symptoms and actually began raising his voice at me and accusing my lung, stomach and intestinal problems to be caused by anxiety disorder. I don't have anxiety disorder! He actually did this to me immediately following an endoscopy procedure. He didn't even talk to me for the reason of this urgent endoscopy until AFTER the anesthesiologist injected the anesthesia in my arm! I didn't have enough time to tell him what was wrong, and he didn't care! Please avoid him!

September 7th, 2016
Gastroenterologist
very easy visit for a procedure that I was really not looking forward too. Dr Quan was great. I would recommend him to any one .

August 5th, 2016
Great Experience! Great Doctor!
My experience with Dr. Quan and his staff was excellent. I had a routine colonoscopy done and the prep for the procedure went very smoothly as did the procedure itself. The fact that Dr. Quan performs these procedures in his office makes it very convenient and fast. My appointment was for 9:00am and we were back in the car going home by 9:45am. I can guarantee that wouldn't have been the case had it been done at a surgery center. I would highly recommend Dr. Quan for any GI issues.

August 4th, 2016
My second procedure by Dr Quan in 7 years Have been very satisfied with Dr. Quan & his very helpful staff!

May 17th, 2016
These people really have it figured out. No surprise bills is the best part about this doc and team. Doc is nice and office is efficient. I had to wait a little while at the consultation appointment, but I can't complain because they worked me in the same day since I was sick. Then he got me in the next day for my scope. I have already recommended dr quan to friends.

March 2nd, 2016
Will Recommend
Staff worked me in the next day when other docs in the area have weeks worth of waiting. Respectful staff, Dr. Quan is professional and very nice, and office is clean and new. I have already recommended Dr. Quan to others and will continue to do so.

February 10th, 2016
Staff was friendly and helpful, Dr. Quan was thorough, explaining results with pictures and take-home information. Office is very clean and spacious. It was so easy and not at all intimidating to have a colonoscopy at the office. Definitely recommend!

November 27th, 2015
Very Satisfied
My first colonoscopy went very well. I was able to schedule it right away and I was given my test results immediately. Anesthesiologist made it a pain-free, comfortable experience. Office was beautiful and clean. Staff was professional and kind. All in all, I would highly recommend Dr. Quan.

November 5th, 2015
Wonderful work by all.

October 25th, 2015
Excellent experience
As a person with GI problems I have experienced many different doctors in the GI field. Dr. Quan is by far the best! He is personable, efficient, and accurate. My procedure took place right in his office with a caring, professional, and efficient staff. I could not have asked for a better experience for something that can be dreadful. I highly recommend Dr. Quan.

September 14th, 2015
Excellent Experience
This was my second colonoscopy, both with Dr. Quan. First was done at a hospital; this one in his office. The office procedure was faster with less hassle all around. Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. Dr. Quan was there personally when I woke up. First-rate.

September 1st, 2015
Fabulous Experience!
Dr. Quan & staff are above expectation! I will recommend all of my family and friends go to him. I had to wait a little for him at the first appointment, but other than that, everything was great! They were available to answer any questions that I had, and the nurse was able to start the IV on the first try! A Colonoscopy is never fun, but the pleasantness of the dr and staff made the experience much more enjoyable.