Dr. Ganga Reddy MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2016
Too late for me....
I saw Dr Ganga for several years with consistent pain in my left upper abdominal area accompanied with gastrointestinal issues. I would always present with the same symptoms and began to feel embarrassed by her ready reaction to my condition as IBS. She diagnosed GERD and I took prescribed Nexium for years. She never requested a scan and I did not realize that one should have been ordered. I eventually switched health plans and doctors, had a scan and was diagnosed with cancer. Unfortunately, the tumor had grown for years, and while I could have been cured of this rare cancer if it had been found earlier by scan it was too late. I believe that Group Health was trying to save money by not ordering a scan. I now have scans every 3 months now I sure wish Dr. Ganga had ordered just one scan when it could have been live saving. I do not and never had GERD, years of daily nexus were for nothing. The GERD like symptoms were from the tumor pressing into other organs.

December 4th, 2014