A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ganiat Ajayi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ganiat Ajayi, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajayi graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ganiat Jaiyesinmi Ajayi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ganiat J. Ajayi practice?
- Dr. Ganiat Ajayi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ganiat Ajayi practices Psychiatry near Buford, GA.
See Buford Psychiatrists.