Overall Review

4.7

August 16th, 2012
They only care about money!!!!!
I called here after my wife took our daughter to urgent care and they told her she needs to see a doctor ASAP. I explain the situation and told the receptionist on the phone how urgent the matter was and that even tho i had insurance i would pay cash for the visit, but she insisted on getting insurance info before letting us go there. Basically they care about money WAY WAY WAY more then helping ( paying ) clients. Im disgusted . Do yourself a favor and never go here.

July 11th, 2012
Amazing Doctor
Mind you I had only just made an appointment a week prior for my son's FIRST visit with him - However my son became ill and we went to ER I called Dr kayekjian's office and he followed up with hospital doctor while we were there and called me when we came home!!! and OVER the WEEKEND!!:) It felt really good to come in for follow up and meeting him for the first time. He gives great advise and is very kind

October 17th, 2011
Best Pediatrician ever
If it wasn't for Dr. Kayekjian we would've never known that my son's hemoglobin was so low. I came in for an eye infection and Dr. Kayekjian was able to detect my son's low blood count by just looking at him. Dr. Kayekjian is available 24/7 and is always quick to respond to emergency calls. I feel very fortunate to have him as my pediatrician. Thanks to Dr. Kayekjian my son is now 2 years old and thriving!!