Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garbine Goya
Dr. Garbine Goya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX, with other offices in McAllen, TX and Rio Grande City, TX (and 6 other locations). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Goya is affiliated with Citizens Hospital, Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice and DeTar Hospital Navarro. She speaks English.
Dr. Garbine Goya has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Garbine Goya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Karen Thursday Tuano
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi
Dr. Christina Purnell
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Qilin Ye
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi22