Dr. Garbine Goya MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Cardiology Corpus Christi, TX

no change

July 7th, 2016
Very, very informative excellent in explaining the diagnosis! Fantastic personality!

January 19th, 2012
One of the most caring doctors!
My daughter was admitted into the ER and had to stay in PICU all weekend. Dr. Goya kept in contact with us all weekend. And to help my daughter go home, she came in at 10p.m. to review her EKG so she could be discharged to go home. She is truly dedicated to her patients' well being.

November 11th, 2011
Awesome Doctor
This Doctor is very patient, caring and is wonderful with her patients! My daughter has been seeing her for several years and is always happy to see her and she has helped her a lot!

October 31st, 2011
Dr. Goya is an outstanding doctor. I have had many cardiologist and she is by far the best. I was a patient of hers for about four years and when I was to old to be seen at a children's hospital Dr. Goya and her nurse helped me find a new doctor. Even after I left her practice I was able to call her or her nurse for advice and talk to them about any medical problems I was having. She always remembered me and made me feel at home. With my new doctor, I do not feel that way at all. He barely remembers me and I feel like each time I am asked the same questions. She however never did that. She remembered everything and always made me feel comfortable and cared for.