A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garbis Apelian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garbis Apelian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apelian
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Apelian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garbis Apelian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Apelian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Apelian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Providence Holy Cross Med Ctr
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garbis Mihran Apelian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garbis M. Apelian practice?
- Dr. Garbis Apelian has 1 office location.
Dr. Garbis Apelian practices Family Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians.