A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garbis Apelian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garbis Apelian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garbis Apelian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Apelian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Apelian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Providence Holy Cross Med Ctr
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garbis Mihran Apelian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garbis M. Apelian practice?
- Dr. Garbis Apelian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Garbis Apelian practices Family Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA and Sylmar, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians.