A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garbis Apelian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garbis Apelian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garbis Apelian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Apelian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Apelian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Providence Holy Cross Med Ctr
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Apelian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans