Family Physicians, Cardiologist (heart)

14624 Sherman Way
Ste 603
Van Nuys, CA 91405
818-781-3110
Locations and availability (4)

|  Excellent!!!  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

Dr Apelian has been fantastic. I feel comfortable and well taken care of. He has always been compassionate, knowledgeable and willing to communicate helpful health information. His treatments have always been on the dot and helped me get better on numerous occasions. I highly recommend him.

|  # 1 Doctor in CA  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. Apelian and his entire staff are very knowledgeable, professional, friendly and welcoming. They immediately put me at ease when I went in with panic and discomfort. During my interactions with Dr. Apelian, he took his time to carefully listen to my issues and took a proactive approach towards treating my health and restoring my well-being. He precisely and accurately diagnosed my illness and with his recommendations I am feeling much better. He is highly professional and patient, genuinely warm and caring, and is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. It is very obvious, through his gentle mannerisms and compassionate attitude, that he LOVES his job and his patients. I feel very blessed to have met Dr. Apelian and his wonderful staff and continuously thank my friends for recommending him. I will also be praising his successful efforts in treating my condition and highly recommend him to everyone looking for a GREAT DOCTOR.

|  One of a Kind Doctor  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

First of all I want to start off by saying the person who commented very negatively below is very sad, and find everything he said to be extremely false.My Husband and I met Dr. Apelian a few months ago and were in schock at the level of understanding and the genuiness he showed us from the minute we met. My blood results were very accurate and his staff was very kind and called me with results right away. I have reffered so many people and will continue to refer. Dr. Apelian is truly a one of kind doctor and a true gem found in California.

|  Truly an inspirational doctor!  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2012

dr. Apelian was wonderful with me. I felt so comfortable with him. He really gears himself to do his best to help you solve whatever issue you have. He genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

|  Don't let this Dr. to fool you, don't waist your money and time  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

Don't waist you money and time w/this unprofessional Dr.G.Apelian. It is amazing how he's got dual license to practice in CA and MD. Don't let him to fool you. His answer to all your problems is "blood test", which they don't even do correct and it was not complete as I was told. I've got my answer after 8(I was told I will get it in 2)days, my hand from blood test didn't recover after 2weeks, and according to the test I should be dying in emergency. I am young person, and wasn't "dying". They asked me to get another blood test in near (bad)hospital where Dr."knew" somebody or come to their office again. I don't know what would happen if I believed this Dr. and panicked rushing to the emrgency. That was what they were counting on. Him and his staff. I went to other doctor who gave me my 2nd test results right the next day, and they were perfect. The problem I had was just episode of hypertension. I called Dr.Apelian's office and asked to mail me their test results. They said they will, until now(for several weeks) I didn't receive anything. My 2nd doctor obtained those results and was amazed of Dr. Apelian's unproffessionalism. The date of my blood test was changed to the date when they called to tell results(a week later). If you need to get fraud documents this doctor is the best choice.

|  show details